Ensure that Northwest Florida’s economic infrastructure is state of the art and connects communities in every part of the region.
- Use the Regional Planning Councils to address shared infrastructure needs and other economic development issues.
- Develop sites to accommodate business expansions and relocations.
- Support the development of industrial megasites, with a deliberate focus on rural areas of the region.
- Ensure that the necessary infrastructure improvements to ports and airports to accommodate new private investment and employment are funded and completed.
- Continue advocating for state and federal funding for improving the region’s road infrastructure and explore new options to improve transportation mobility.
- Continue efforts to expand broadband infrastructure and adoption in rural and underserved areas of the region.