Strengthen the region’s economy through targeted recruitment of new businesses and supporting existing business expansions.
Business Vitality Strategies
- Ensure the growth of the region’s key industry clusters.
- Market and promote Northwest Florida as a destination for new investment and employment.
- Increase shared Business Retention and Expansion (BRE) activities throughout the region.
- Expand and leverage tourism to support industry attraction.
- Support the growth of microenterprises and small businesses in the region, particularly in rural areas and minority communities.
- Streamline government processes across the region to help business start-ups, expansions, and relocations get up and running quickly.
- Market Northwest Florida as an investment location to full- or part-time residents who own a business outside of the region.